Friday, May 19, 2006

A New Blog

I just started this blog to post some scrapbooking stuff and share ideas. My mom introducted me to eblogger and it seemed pretty cool. I have been using myspace for my blog but there are too many teens and stuff on there. Here are some pictures of some valentines day cards I did.

This is a card that i did for valentines day this year. I used ink to age the edges and the tag comes out for other use.


This card I made for valentines day at my mothers request. She wanted something victorian like. I tore up pages and then inked the edges to age them. Using a copper color ink. I then used heart clips on the corners of an old ad type image. I think it turned out really good!


This card is made with colored red paper that I tore in a strip. Then i took ink and created the streaks across the top and bottom of it. The card started out as a basic white template. This one is my favorite.

This card is really simple. I cut a square out of the black paper to reveal the red card behind. I then stamped a small stamp within the box. I put some fibers on the sides of the black cardstock and that was it. I turned out really simple and elegant. I love how simple it is.



So as it turns out I have a new passion for Card Making. I just went to the library today and got a bunch of new books on it. I also am working on a scrapbook of my trip to Califoria to meet my birth mother

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger drc said...

These are beautiful...And I love Blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home